Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ok Gandhi. That's not how science works.
Actually that's exactly how it works. Just because the physios give a timetable for recovery it doesn't mean the player is magically healed when that timeframe is up. Everyone heals at a different pace and recovery is based on a myriad of factors.

Actually that's exactly how it works. Just because the physios give a timetable for recovery it doesn't mean the player is magically healed when that timeframe is up. Everyone heals at a different pace and recovery is based on a myriad of factors.

Not what I was talking about (was in response to the follow up injuries that have been occuring repeatedly), but that is also incorrect. A timeframe is just that - a stretch of time where a minimum and maximum amount of recovery time is given.

Unless complications occur, chances of which are minimal with the level of standardised care to our players/elite sportsmen ,if you haven't recovered in that maximum timeframe then something is wrong. If you were referring to the average, everyday citizen going through the same thing, across different countries, demographics, sexes, ages, medical systems etc, you'd have a point.

Last edited:
Not what I was talking about (was in response to the follow up injuries that have been occuring repeatedly), but that is also incorrect. A timeframe is just that - a stretch of time where a minimum and maximum amount of recovery time is given.

Unless complications occur, chances of which are minimal with the level of standardised care to our players/elite sportsmen ,if you haven't recovered in that maximum timeframe then something is wrong. If you were referring to the average, everyday citizen going through the same thing, across different countries, demographics, sexes, ages, medical systems etc, you'd have a point.
Sorry but it still depends on the individual and clearly I'm not referring to average citizens. We're human, timeframes for recovery are not exact. Two identical injuries to two different people of the same relative age and fitness could have the same timeframe for recovery but actual return to full fitness and any longstanding ramifications from the injury and possibility of reinjury relative to the original issue could be very different. I get your point but it's still (as with any medical issue) on a case by case basis.

There will always be some gobshite weighing into the discussion attacking posters from the cheapest seat in the house, without adding anything of note himself. Usually the same guy funnily enough.

There will always be some gobshite weighing into the discussion attacking posters from the cheapest seat in the house, without adding anything of note himself. Usually the same guy funnily enough.
Just got your number, dickhead.

Get Eva in...

eva-carneiro-604524740.jpg

eva.jpg
I'd never be out of the treatment room tbh :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.