Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fucking hell give the guy a chance for Fucks sake. Was starting to show his worth before he got injured

Exactly. If he does ever get ahead of zab or indeed Micah then he will have done very well and earned his starting berth. Can only be good for city.

cookster said:
Ric said:
Mancio said:
maicon has beeen thrice the player zaba will ever be, and still is the twice. and i'm in love with zaba.

If you genuinely believe that Maicon is still twice the player that Zabaleta is you either haven't watched many City games this season, or are being tediously argumentative for the sake of it. A WUM, if you like.

Not half the player at the moment. For the fee and wages he's on the signing is a disaster.

Absolutely nowhere near a disaster. Just a bit unlucky with injuries so far

Ric said:
Mancio said:
de niro said:
He's done ok , can't displace Zab though, no chance.

maicon has beeen thrice the player zaba will ever be, and still is the twice. and i'm in love with zaba.

If you genuinely believe that Maicon is still twice the player that Zabaleta is you either haven't watched many City games this season, or are being tediously argumentative for the sake of it. A WUM, if you like.

i've watched every city game in the last 3 season. and i genuinely believe that maicon is still twice the player zaba (that i love) is. but i'm talking about a fit maicon , that this season we still have to see.

The Fat el Hombre said:
cookster said:
Ric said:

Not half the player at the moment. For the fee and wages he's on the signing is a disaster.

Absolutely nowhere near a disaster. Just a bit unlucky with injuries so far

Definitely not a disaster, he's done OK when he's played. We could do with him now as the squad seems a bit threadbare at the moment. When everyone is fit though he'd still be my third choice right back.

Anyone have an update on Zaba? ... sorry mods, please merge if required... just couldn't get an answer on the other forum... CHEERS!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
johnny on the spot said:
Broken pelvis. Set to return to training tomorrow.

Pelvis and a broken metatarsal so definitely back tomorrow

Don't joke about the metatarsal, that's my betting!

Kicked the sole of defender's boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.