Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed for Kev. He will be a massive loss, and a massive blow, if he is out for long.

For the love of god I hope Aguero is fit already...We would have buried like 10 today if we had his striker instinct...the amount of crosses which just went without touching anyone...

KDB is hopefully back in 2 weeks. We have liverpool, spurs crucial games coming up.

I think it was ankle. Let's hope no ligament issue on a wet pitch like that.
I noticed him running then slow down & feel his hamstring. He then put his hand up & signalled to the bench. It could be an ankle issue but when saw that i thought hamstring has gone.
Hopefully whatever it is it will be just a short layoff.

keV pulled up lame holding his hammy, you could see it in the background while play carried on. If it is his hammy he will get a couple of weeks off which isn't the worse thing, we have a supposedly good run of games and he and Sergio will be ready to go mid Feb when it really gets going.
Walker is a big miss in the big games against quick wingers but cancelo is like a man possessed

Last season? He had 35 PL appearances.
As in, the games where he didn't play or start we were noticeably worse whilst he wasn't on the pitch. This season and before last we weren't too bad without him in the team, albeit missing his obvious quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.