Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody pundits, can't remember if it was motd or pre game, but someone said 'kdb is such a top player, if they can keep him fit'... i remember thinking it felt jarring, what an odd thing to say, when he is firing and generally fit.

****'s jinxed it!

We have only won twice at Anfield since 1956! It's an unbelievably bad record.
That's what that Mahrez penalty miss was so ****ing infuriating. We could finally have got that bloody monkey off our back.

Its always a blow to lose KDB, but he's played a lot of games and a rest will do him the world of good for the big part of the season. Its only the Liverpool game coming up in the next 3 weeks where it will really affect us and he could be on the bench for that game.

I don’t feel to worried about him being out for a couple of weeks. He’s played a shit tonne of football over the past months, so I’d rather him be out now than in the run in. Bernardo will step up anyway. I hope he is back for Liverpool though, even if he makes the bench that’s a boost.

It will most likely have zero effect on our points tally I suppose. We should win the games prior to Liverpool with or without him, and Liverpool away is zero points even if we have KDB, prime Messi, prime Pele and prime Maradona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.