Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB should only be played in 3 more games max this season. CL semi finals and the final should we get there. No point risking him elsewhere. The league is won and he's not fit for the final next week.
The league is not won. Remember when we came from 8 points behind with 6 games remaining to win it. History does have a bad way of repeating itself. I do however believe we will win it but it may become more of a stagger over the line than a procession. So mind that flying egg

Don’t entirely agree with your rotation comment. Phil Foden is 20 years old and could play every day of the week. Yes for players who are pushing 30 I agree but these guys are athletes and with a max 10 games left you play your best 11. This is how you retain the fluidity where players can make blind passes knowing that a player will be there to receive the ball. Eddy does it all the time. I think all this bollocks about rest is turning footballers into snowflakes. There already holding their faces every time a strong tackle goes on. Let’s stop with this molly codling. Cmon city let’s get the job and less of the brain farts
The problem with your comments is that you've just plucked them out of thin air with no basis or evidence for them whatsoever. Sports science has come on in leaps and bounds since 1974 and has proved irrefutably that what happens if players play too much is they get tired and injured. That's not up for debate any more and the argument that "they are all snowflakes" really doesn't stack up against the facts which are accepted by every sports person and organisation in the world. Your Foden comment is also based in ignorance. Players who are overplayed in their younger years suffer too many injuries and fitness problems and often end up a busted flush by the age of 28. If in doubt, see Wayne Rooney or Michael Owen. You really think Pep would be rotating so much if he felt he had a choice? Of course he wouldn't.

The problem with your comments is that you've just plucked them out of thin air with no basis or evidence for them whatsoever. Sports science has come on in leaps and bounds since 1974 and has proved irrefutably that what happens if players play too much is they get tired and injured. That's not up for debate any more and the argument that "they are all snowflakes" really doesn't stack up against the facts which are accepted by every sports person and organisation in the world. Your Foden comment is also based in ignorance. Players who are overplayed in their younger years suffer too many injuries and fitness problems and often end up a busted flush by the age of 28. If in doubt, see Wayne Rooney or Michael Owen. You really think Pep would be rotating so much if he felt he had a choice? Of course he wouldn't.
As always you are entitled to your opinion which I happen to disagree with so we will agree to disagree. I’m also off for a walk

Strange they’ve mentioned his foot, I said as soon as it happened it looked like a metatarsal. I fractured one of mine just rolling my ankle in a similar way while working on a site years ago

Strange they’ve mentioned his foot, I said as soon as it happened it looked like a metatarsal. I fractured one of mine just rolling my ankle in a similar way while working on a site years ago

Thought the same, though in every video I watched, I didn't see any evidence of a roll at all. I thought achilles might be an issue too

Thought the same, though in every video I watched, I didn't see any evidence of a roll at all. I thought achilles might be an issue too
Yeah, roll probably the wrong word, I moved suddenly while one of my feet was stuck in very claggy clay. Probably not a million miles from a players’ studs getting stuck in the turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.