Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a little twist in Kyle Walkers left knee just before he went to ground in that challenge. Really hope not, but that could spell trouble.

It's really unlike Walker to roll about the pitch like that. You could tell from his reaction that he was in agony. Let's hope it's just been a knock - promising that he attempted to run it off however we've seen that happen before and it's turned out to be a really serious knee injury. Hopefully not the case here.

There was a little twist in Kyle Walkers left knee just before he went to ground in that challenge. Really hope not, but that could spell trouble.
I think it was his ankle. Didn’t look good at all. He seemed to be walking fine after the game but you never know

I think Walker has a sprained ankle. It won't be a serious tear as he wouldn't have been able to play on. Probably 2-3 weeks out.

KDB looks like a calf injury (or at least that's where they were applying ice last night) - impossible to tell how long that could be, but I wouldn't get my hopes up that he'll play again this month.

I think Walker has a sprained ankle. It won't be a serious tear as he wouldn't have been able to play on. Probably 2-3 weeks out.

KDB looks like a calf injury (or at least that's where they were applying ice last night) - impossible to tell how long that could be, but I wouldn't get my hopes up that he'll play again this month.
A touch concerning for both players everypart of my anatomy crossed for them the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.