Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries aside, and I know Walker isn’t a fan, but bloody hell you would think he would at least watch?!

Perhaps I’m being overly sensitive but, given the circumstances, you would like to think he would be cheering Stones and Fern on rather than stuffing his face. I’m glad I named my dog after Zab and not Kyle!
Sometimes when he is playing a match he doesn't watch whats going on either.

Lots of footballers don’t like watching football. De Bruyne once said he’d rather watch Peppa Pig with his daughter than watch a match.
Yeah that's different if the player is at home but this sounds like he was in the stadium in corporate with Deli Ali

Injuries aside, and I know Walker isn’t a fan, but bloody hell you would think he would at least watch?!

Perhaps I’m being overly sensitive but, given the circumstances, you would like to think he would be cheering Stones and Fern on rather than stuffing his face. I’m glad I named my dog after Zab and not Kyle!
I named my cat after Zaba too. His brother is called Yaya.

Life is full of weird little coincidences - Zaba is the loveliest friendliest cat you could ever have, Yaya by contrast is a bit temperamental

I named my cat after Zaba too. His brother is called Yaya.

Life is full of weird little coincidences - Zaba is the loveliest friendliest cat you could ever have, Yaya by contrast is a bit temperamental
Sounds about right. My dog is called Pablo…people think Picasso, Escobar then Zab third….he’s only little and is scared of his own shadow so not very Zab like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.