Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i kind of thought that as I was typing but some games we've e started as I described.
The start is always about whose tactics work better first. It’s generally us, but sometimes the teams with fast players that hoof it up to the corner flag region get on top.

It’s rare though.

The start is always about whose tactics work better first. It’s generally us, but sometimes the teams with fast players that hoof it up to the corner flag region get on top.

It’s rare though.

It's odd sometimes we start games that way, or its the second half we come out a bit sloppy. Obviously we win the majority of games so it's never really an issue, it's just an observation.

It's odd sometimes we start games that way, or its the second half we come out a bit sloppy. Obviously we win the majority of games so it's never really an issue, it's just an observation.
I always think we smash teams at the start of the second half. Pep recalibrates at half time. West Ham is a perfect example.

I always think we smash teams at the start of the second half. Pep recalibrates at half time. West Ham is a perfect example.
I don't think my heart could take that approach this time. We need to do it from the kick off get 1-2 goals quickly and build from there.

I don't think my heart could take that approach this time. We need to do it from the kick off get 1-2 goals quickly and build from there.

Well I'm praying for those mad minutes we had in the Watford 8-0 home win a couple of seasons ago. My ticker can't take another 2012 style game.
We should beat Villa easily.

Should.

In the same way we ought to have beaten QPR easily.

Hope that helps! ;-)

What is in our favour is that Gerrard will be emotional about it and have them overhyped.

I think we may be 3 up at half time.

We should beat Villa easily.

Should.

In the same way we ought to have beaten QPR easily.

Hope that helps! ;-)

What is in our favour is that Gerrard will be emotional about it and have them overhyped.

I think we may be 3 up at half time.

It's impossible to call Villa's approach. Obviously Gerrard is desperate to beat us whatever he says. I'd guess that would apply to Coutinho and Ings too. Luiz may have a soft spot for us who knows? Nine out of ten times we beat Villa, let's hope that Sunday is one of the nine.

It's impossible to call Villa's approach. Obviously Gerrard is desperate to beat us whatever he says. I'd guess that would apply to Coutinho and Ings too. Luiz may have a soft spot for us who knows? Nine out of ten times we beat Villa, let's hope that Sunday is one of the nine.
I don’t think any of those things come into it.

If we’re on it, they won’t be able to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.