Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no way he drops out of the Spain game unless it is serious. Hope I'm wrong
Sadly, I agree. Norway has a good chance of qualifying this time around, and it hasn't happened for them since 2000. I am sure Erling is desperate to go to a major tournament with his country. I hope it's not serious enough for him to miss the Liverpool game, though.

Bloody stupid time to have a pointless international break especially after the break for the WC.
All international football should be at the end of the season in June. No breaks during the club season for anything.

Year 1: Euro/Copa/ACN etc. qualifiers
Year 2: Euros/Copa/ACN etc.
Year 3: World Cup qualifiers
Year 4: World Cup

Then the proper club football seasons should run from 1st September (when the transfer window closes) to 30th April every season.

Couldn’t see it saying he’s coke back to city so maybe travelled to have a 3/4 days rest at home and back to City on Monday to start training again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.