Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was up to me, I'd stone him half to death with frozen findus fish nuggets!!
I really don’t understand why posters write things like this without thinking it through.

Shirley Frozen Fish Cakes would be a better option. Larger, more aerodynamic and better impact speed.

I really don’t understand why posters write things like this without thinking it through.

Shirley Frozen Fish Cakes would be a better option. Larger, more aerodynamic and better impact speed.
After the fish food attack deep fry and eat the fish cakes thereby destroying the evidence and ensuring no DNA is left behind, acknowledgement to VIZ.

There are pics of him with a phone in hand and he is looking down at it , why cant kids go a second without having a phone in their hands
I learnt the other day that even if your engine is switched off and your sat in the drivers seat with your phone then it can earn the driver a fine.
I'm not condoning any use of a phone while driving but a picture could be taken when the vehicle is stationary...unless of course that picture is taken when the vehicle is in traffic. Anyhow its always worth thinking about....cars and phones do not mix.

I learnt the other day that even if your engine is switched off and your sat in the drivers seat with your phone then it can earn the driver a fine.
I'm not condoning any use of a phone while driving but a picture could be taken when the vehicle is stationary...unless of course that picture is taken when the vehicle is in traffic. Anyhow its always worth thinking about....cars and phones do not mix.
Do the old bill not have better things to do then check for people using phones in stationary cars. Well I suppose that might explain how they turn a blind eye to so much else that goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.