Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe they'll think they can play a weakened side as we've no defence left, not sure "mind games" are for you.
Yeah they might feel sorry for us and leave all their attackers out, didn't think of that. Wish I was was as clever as you.

It baffles me we arent being linked with a fullback (preferably a RB with Cancelo + Zinny being our 2 LB options), were so short in defence... unless pep is trusting Egan-Riley to step up next season

Left back maybe, but who would join as a right back behind the two most complete full backs in the country?

Ake have to return. I dont trust Dinho. He cost us a lot of points for us when he played central defender in the 19-20 season. Maybe Rodri is a better choice.

Ake have to return. I dont trust Dinho. He cost us a lot of points for us when he played central defender in the 19-20 season. Maybe Rodri is a better choice.

Dinho is alright against forwards who want to play in front of him eg Chris Wood at weekend. As soon as Wilson came on though, Dinho caught ball watching and Wilson was in behind, needed Eddie to save. It’s worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.