Innocent people that offend you

glen quagmire said:
citykev28 said:
didactic said:
Awww sticks and stones kev glad to see you still the bitter little man you always are:)

I'm not bitter, I just don't like you.

Kev, what if it's confirmed that he has the glass bridge tattoo across his back?

amskcx.png

didactic said:
citykev28 said:

And why do you think I care? You are not of any relevance to me. Little angry men dont bother me you just fume from a distance so proceed.

*pats your little head*.:)

If it's any consolation, i like you.

bobmcfc said:
didactic said:
citykev28 said:

And why do you think I care? You are not of any relevance to me. Little angry men dont bother me you just fume from a distance so proceed.

You just want 'dactic'ed' you minjx.

glen quagmire said:
bobmcfc said:
didactic said:

You just want 'dactic'ed' you minjx.

im just being supportive

bobmcfc said:
didactic said:
citykev28 said:

Thanks bob I like you too mate. Since is cooled down I am going for a run before kev comes back with more rubbish I just laugh at.

didactic said:
bobmcfc said:
didactic said:

Thanks bob I like you too mate. Since is cooled down I am going for a run before kev comes back with more rubbish I just laugh at.

kev's busy having necrophilia fantasies about katie price.

citykev28 said:
glen quagmire said:
Fuck if i had three untraceable bullets, i'd shoot jordan twice in the face and once in the heart. Then smash roy keane's face in with the gun.

would you let me......enjoy her, before you shot her face and while she's still warm?

Depends what you mean by 'enjoy' i suppose. If it was to put one of these :
lust-guy-se7en-20081210114413359-000.jpg
and do her then yes. Anything else, and you will just have to wait for rigamortis to fuck off....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.