Inroad into the £97m

The damage was done pre-season.

FFP was implicated to the letter far too hastily in my opinion. A collective fcuk up right from the top. It has impeded our development whilst we were still developing. We suddenly stopped shopping in Harrods and went to fcuking Aldi where we picked up average players that fundamentally didn’t improve the sum off our parts..

How ironic though that those crying and shouting the loudest for sanctions have been the biggest spenders.

S04 said:
Marvin said:
trevorcitytilidie said:
Ok so we get rid of Super Mario from the wage bill and collect £20M or so and bring no-one in, so this window should make quite an inroad into next years' ffp figures, i.e up to April 2013 which should also show increased revenues from the League win and he new sponsorship deals, anyone know how much this will go towards us breking even next year?
Nil, because we will have to spend a lot more in the Summer to replace him.

Don´t be daft, Txiki will never authorize a 4th high earning striker..There ain´t a club on earth having that many, except us until Mario left.
Sell Tevez, bring Guidetti in, leaves room for one more big signing up front?

Marvin said:
trevorcitytilidie said:
Ok so we get rid of Super Mario from the wage bill and collect £20M or so and bring no-one in, so this window should make quite an inroad into next years' ffp figures, i.e up to April 2013 which should also show increased revenues from the League win and he new sponsorship deals, anyone know how much this will go towards us breking even next year?

The current year will be the toughest for City to meet FFP criteria. The dispensations that were given last year will not apply fopr the second reporting period. Next season will be easier as the new TV deal kicks in and the likes of RSC and WB will be off the books for the third reporting period.

Yaya_Tony said:
S04 said:
Marvin said:

Don´t be daft, Txiki will never authorize a 4th high earning striker..There ain´t a club on earth having that many, except us until Mario left.
Sell Tevez, bring Guidetti in, leaves room for one more big signing up front?

Tevez will probably see out his contract, but Dzeko is a possibility.
That would give us some room to manouvre and if we get rid of say 2-3 others we could manage 2 new faces I guess.

Another of our strikers will be gone in the summer and we will bring in one top class striker like Falcao.

We have bought no new players and I am relaxed. Our owners have delivered us the league by spending and now as the chairman said last season the spending is now slowing but that will not jeopardise quality.
They now have brought in Txixi to over see player buying. Look at the job he did at Barca. Better players on less money.
I can't wait just relax and enjoy the ride

Ragnarok said:
Another of our strikers will be gone in the summer and we will bring in one top class striker like Falcao.

Only this!

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
S04 said:
RVP, Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Bebe, Macheda, Henriquez

Walcott, Giroud, Podolski, Gervinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Not sure your point.

Hernandez, welshit, macheda, giroud, gervinho and the ox will all be on half of what edin is on.
RVP and Rooney are Each on £200 to £250k per week, according to reports. Utd's wage bill for their forwards will be significantly more than ours

Would be interested to read PB's take on our amortisation figures. I would imagine that will go down significantly in the next set if accounts.

Profits on the sale of Balotelli, AJ, Ade etc will help as well.

thedogsbollocks said:
The damage was done pre-season.

FFP was implicated to the letter far too hastily in my opinion. A collective fcuk up right from the top. It has impeded our development whilst we were still developing. We suddenly stopped shopping in Harrods and went to fcuking Aldi where we picked up average players that fundamentally didn’t improve the sum off our parts..

How ironic though that those crying and shouting the loudest for sanctions have been the biggest spenders.

Once those fuckers think they're back in the driving seat FFP will disappear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.