Ins and Outs 2022-2023

If in this widow we are 14 million up according to transfermarket.com in jan who did we sell ? Torres 50 and bought Alvarez so let’s say we net 50 Last summer I thought we had a negative net spend in any event I don’t think we made another 50
Firstly, stop looking at TM. Secondly, you probably didn’t count any of U-23 sales when you were looking.

Firstly, stop looking at TM. Secondly, you probably didn’t count any of U-23 sales when you were looking.
So where did you look ? Generally transfermarket is correct and often quoted as good as anywhere papers don’t really get it right either and the club doesn’t give player breakdowns ? You must be able to point to where I am wrong given the big gap ? Also I have included under 23s as transfermarket.com does

So where did you look ? Generally transfermarket is correct and often quoted as good as anywhere papers don’t really get it right either and the club doesn’t give player breakdowns ? You must be able to point to where I am wrong given the big gap ? Also I have included under 23s as transfermarket.com does
I had a look the other day and transfermarkt is a bit of a joke. Looking by club, it has Southampton buying bazuno and lavia from us, and Leeds gyabi, but they aren't included in our sales/net spend. I'm sure they have missed others, but it is pretty inaccurate and shouldn't be trusted...

Since Jan...

Torres £54m
Sterling £47.5m
Jesus £45m
Zin £32m
Bazunu £13m
Lavia £11m
Porro £8m
Muric £2.5m
Itakura £5m
Gyabi £5.2m
Egan-Riley £450k

Potentially £5m to come if Jack Harrison moves to Newcastle..

Totals - £233m incoming

I wonder if any club has ever sold players with anything approaching that value in a calendar year. I guess Barca may have come close the year they sold Neymar for £200m and, maybe, liverpool when they sold Coutinho for an unlimited amount.

List the in's and outs.

List the in's and outs.
But you must have got the figures from somewhere ?

Transfermarket has us at net profit this window of 15 million and a net loss of - 36 million for last summer and January so no way are we 100 million up

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.