Inside City 84

Good to see uwe can still find the net, looked a good turn out for Les Chapman.

Is Sharon now the official ironing woman? She didn't appear to be involved in the photo session

I love how yaya is on this inside city. Also Agüero, he seems like he's a fun guy to work with for all the staff aswell!

spinzer said:
I love how yaya is on this inside city. Also Agüero, he seems like he's a fun guy to work with for all the staff aswell!

I speak Argentinian, Aguero was actually saying to the staff, why am I doing this,I'm off to Barcelona next week, then he said a few swear words which I'm not going to translate.

allan harper said:
spinzer said:

I speak Argentinian, Aguero was actually saying to the staff, why am I doing this,I'm off to Barcelona next week, then he said a few swear words which I'm not going to translate.

If Argentinian was a language spoken by argentines then I might believe you but they speak Spanish.

Nice try.

fisherman-trophy-fail.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.