Inside City: Nasri Starts Training

I really think that any media outlets who criticize the videos are just looking for something to bash us on since they can't say shit about our class roster and record. I for one love all the videos. It makes me feel close to my club and gives me an insight into everyone's personalities. Not to mention, it is fantastic to see them all getting on so well as has been mentioned by many of you.

On a somewhat related note; I want to hit the pub with Kolarov so bad.

693d1410jw1djejgll7k4g.gif

You know when you watch stuff like this on the OS ... do you suddenly realise when it finishes you've been watching it for the whole time with a huge grin on your face and nodding in agreement with all the good stuff and getting so close to the screen you're almost touching it?
Just watched this and got all the above + goosebumps on me arms!
God!! I love our club!! I'd work for rice and beans to see this for real everyday!
CTID.

Joga Bonito said:
One of those garbage papers the Independent had a rag write a huge story the other day moaning about our videos of all things PMSL!

He was going on and on about our first Nasri video but a blue put him to bed in the comment section. I appreciate our videos.

-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am --

LOL Kolarov "Oh, Big Brother what are you doing?"

You got a link mate?

-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 am --

citymacc said:
Yes, excellent video - liked De Jong telling Nasri "congratulations" {presumably for joining City}.

More of the same please City!

I reckon in some ways de jong is a bit of a 'boss' in our team; a leader within the ranks. Not in a bad way but I think he just displayed it by being the first player unkown to Nasri to meet and welcome him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.