Inside No. 9

I bet quite a few people didn't twig on last night's episode . Didn't help that they announced a change to the planned episode just prior (I suspect also planned as it was supposed to be an episode about busses... replacement service...) but the first 15 minutes or so was a genuine crappy tv quiz show. Have to give them credit for that, having the tenors team threw us off as they were literally a normal group of people.

It wasn't until the girl answered on Matthew Hopkins that I twigged. Wife wanted to turn over as she thought we'd been lured into watching a new quiz show, and 3 x 3 hosted by Lee Mack was a real thing! Not my favorites episode ever, but clever.

Going to have to go back and watch a few of the best ones from different series at some point. The one with Sheridan Smith was incredible.

I bet quite a few people didn't twig on last night's episode . Didn't help that they announced a change to the planned episode just prior (I suspect also planned as it was supposed to be an episode about busses... replacement service...) but the first 15 minutes or so was a genuine crappy tv quiz show. Have to give them credit for that, having the tenors team threw us off as they were literally a normal group of people.

It wasn't until the girl answered on Matthew Hopkins that I twigged. Wife wanted to turn over as she thought we'd been lured into watching a new quiz show, and 3 x 3 hosted by Lee Mack was a real thing! Not my favorites episode ever, but clever.

Going to have to go back and watch a few of the best ones from different series at some point. The one with Sheridan Smith was incredible.

Really got me confused last night. The TV guide even listed it as"3 x 3". Glad I stuck with it!

Anyway I enjoyed the reference to FUR-Q. If you ever watched "The Day Today" you will understand!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.