Inspirational quotes for today ..post em

THEBLUEDONKEY

We are in trouble as a species if people refuse to
post your inspirational quotes. For today could be the day that sets the tone for our future . i think this says it all really for me

"Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us."

Churchill

“Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”

TIME TO RISE!!!

"Destroying stokes dreams, eeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz very hard. This is football"- Roberto Mancini

Sharp elbows make for space to play . . being nice is for losers . . lets kill 'em!

Metaphorically of course.

C'mon honey, swallow and I'll buy you a new dress....it's always worked in the past :)

I have no idea how I'd inspire them today and tbh they shouldn't need it considering it's importance so I'd just like to say I hope we win on merit and if not i hope we're jammy f*ckers.

C'mon you blues, and good luck everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.