Instapot

creamed-possum.jpg
No no no pllllllease tell me I am being had over, if that is real I want a can and I will pay for the postage.

Coon fat gravy laffin ma ass off

Last edited:
I've never been tempted to get one. Where my meat is concerned, I'm all about the "low and slow". I will stick to my crockpot/slow-cooker. Besides I have enough gadgets in my cupboards gathering dust.

I've never been tempted to get one. Where my meat is concerned, I'm all about the "low and slow". I will stick to my crockpot/slow-cooker. Besides I have enough gadgets in my cupboards gathering dust.
For what it’s worth,I’m still with you 90% of the time. I have however been very impressed with what it can do when all of a sudden you drank a bunch of beer and forgot to put the dinner on

For what it’s worth,I’m still with you 90% of the time. I have however been very impressed with what it can do when all of a sudden you drank a bunch of beer and forgot to put the dinner on
'A bunch of beer'

Americans are funny. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.