Insurance claims

Got one booked in for next Thursday. MRI scan at my local hospital. My physio sent my gp a referral letter a few weeks ago saying it was urgent as it was effecting my work life and my mental heath etc.
Brilliant. Hope that seal's the deal. It should, but, its insurance company so be prepared for bullshit anyway.

If you didn’t do 50% of your hrs on the first day back you go down as I’ll.
sounds like you didn’t so it’s continuous and insurance won’t know anyway

If it says you need a scan in the agreement then you will. Talk to your doctor. With Covid the chances you would get one soon are negligible, if at all. In fact I'm not even sure if the NHS would do it for that reason.
MRI scanners at Hope hospital never stop and i've taken the breadknife for 2 in the last 6 months. Once you get a referral from the doc the appointments are also easy to manage, with the department having a dedicated appointments system that can be easily changed if needed.
Also possible to pay for a private scan, then maybe claim it back from the insurance bastards?

MRI scanners at Hope hospital never stop and i've taken the breadknife for 2 in the last 6 months. Once you get a referral from the doc the appointments are also easy to manage, with the department having a dedicated appointments system that can be easily changed if needed.
Also possible to pay for a private scan, then maybe claim it back from the insurance bastards?
Great to hear that people can get a scan on our NHS. As for going private and claiming it back, I would doubt the fuckers would be keen on that.

Just speak to your boss and ask him to write a letter to say you've been off. I'm sure they will understand that you only tried to come back to work to help them out. Unless you have a card punched or sign some kind of register, who the fuck knows whether you've been in work or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.