INTER FANS - GOOD SET OF LADS

wearethesouthstand

plenty walking round town, taking pictures of the town hall and walking round the arndale

amazing really, first thingw e do wehn we go abroad is hit the booze !

one guy came up to me, "excusa me, where is the ducks" i said you what mate, the ducks?

he points at a mate of manchester and the bridgewater canal.. i pissed myself, i said mate, not many ducks round here, it's not rimini you know,

hilarious - what have our tourist office been telling these people

wearethesouthstand said:
plenty walking round town, taking pictures of the town hall and walking round the arndale

one guy came up to me, "excusa me, where is the ducks" i said you what mate, the ducks?

he points at a mate of manchester and the bridgewater canal.. i pissed myself, i said mate, not many ducks round here, it's not rimini you know,

Maybe he meant "docks" or the Quays as they're now known.

wearethesouthstand said:

Top quality comedy moment! I'm just imagining the look of confusion on the lads face, as you give him some bread and send him on his way, and the look on your face as the penny dropped that he was asking for the docks (which makes sense as they're right next to OT). You just can't write comedy like that. In fact, scratch that. They did, and it was called Allo Allo (I was just pissing by the door and all that)!

Was on a train on Monday from Birmingham to Liverpool and lots of Real Madrid supporters were on it. They can't have eaten for weeks since they bought every item on the trolley when it came through the train - then armed with all the soft drinks they produced a dozen or so bottles of spirits and had one hell of a party - they were good fun and were looking forward to the game - but it didn't go well for them - they played badly and were victims of some typical kop end refereeing - Ramos had better dust off his CV.

A 1-1 would do for me. Perhaps have history repeat itself with an Inter free kick in injury time to secure a draw!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.