Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Can’t grumble too much about a point there,but that kit!?My first thought was ‘piss stained’ and I just can’t unsee that now…I really hope they don’t wear that again,at home!!?

On the whole i'm happy with the point.

We both had good chances, but Gundo should've won it at the end there, two great chances!

Some of ours looked tired but it was good to see Rodri and Foden back.

They're a top team and neither wanted to lose and it was a fair result. It's a bit of a shame this game wasn't later on in the season though.

I think that performance sums up the new format. It's too easy to not get knocked out, so too many of the games, especially between the top teams, aren't ultimately going to mean anything, and they're going to play not to lose first and foremost. You can drop 7 points and you're still guaranteed top 8. Drop 8 points and there's a 98% chance you still qualify automatically. We probably could have gone for it a bit more, but what would be the point when we've got 7 more games and we're playing Arsenal on Sunday?

Inter were very good, we were below par. Not the end of the world. We’ll need to be better than that on Sunday though.

No problem with a draw.

But our corners need sorting out because they are fucking shite.
I don't even get excited at a corner anymore.

I would love to see our conversion PERCENTAGE over the last 3 seasons.

We must be up there at getting the most corners over the course of a season.

I'd rather us play it short and recycle it round the edge of the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.