Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching it for the second time today!! Looking at the side we had out in the final it could be debatable that our side this year is even stronger
Brilliant isn’t it. That where Di Marco’s header hits The Lump. It was at that point, along with Dias and that unbelievable header behind the line I knew it was ours. It just wasn’t going to happen for Inter.

Amazing memories just relived.

Lads ticket help. My old man is 77 season ticket holder and on all the cup schemes but also useless at tech. hes come back off holiday this afternoon to realise no money taken for the inter game and its not popped up in his wallet on his phone

ive logged in for him on my phone and seen that there is a ‘reservation’ section in the ticket account and inter and leipzig and watford are not ticked on the check box.

under ‘cup schemes’ none of the schemes have their boxes ticked.

however under the points he has got the points for joining all the schemes and extra points for the ‘purchase’ of the Inter and Watford games.

can anyone explain what he should and/or needs to have done?
Click on the inter box and confirm reservation if it let's you all else fails phone city.

Brilliant isn’t it. That where Di Marco’s header hits The Lump. It was at that point, along with Dias and that unbelievable header behind the line I knew it was ours. It just wasn’t going to happen for Inter.

Amazing memories just relived.
Watching the highlights inter never really got a sniff, which is weird because on the night we were all holding our breath

Just watching it for the second time today!! Looking at the side we had out in the final it could be debatable that our side this year is even stronger
I think our treble winning squad was our weakest since Pep’s first season, until last season where it was even weaker.

The good thing about it was that everybody apart from Foden stayed fit. We had everyone available for the run in and the semis and finals.
I can’t remember that ever happening before, not just for City, but for anyone.

I agree, we do have a stronger squad now.

Click on the inter box and confirm reservation if it let's you all else fails phone city.
thanks i just want to know what to tell him to do for future games - i dont live with him so cant be managing it.

assume theyll have resold tonight's ticket?

it wasnt like this in previous season he was just auto on everything

The champions league had already become a nonsense. This format moves even further away from being a ‘champions’ league. Theres a market for title winners in each country to play each other in a knock out. They could call it the European cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.