Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the **** had to say now?
They’d said about how giddy he was at the atmosphere last night. No idea which game he was at. Then he said ‘we won’t have that here’. He’s a smarmy **** who needs knocking out.

Kudos to Lescott. Didn’t know he was England’s assistant.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all.

Especially that lot from over the sea in Italy. Commonly known as Inter, inter what? Not inter beating City that’s for sure!! Alongside the EUFA officials who just can’t stand the fact that we are so good.
Especially the know nowt, unprofessional lot who like to think of themselves as the media. How soon in the commentary or punditry will it be before they try to bring in a certain meeting that is taking place in London this week?
Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing load of officials who will be trying to keep us down. Trying to make sure that they follow orders to suppress the ‘upstarts’ City. Do they not know who we are yet?

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Sorry @jimharri forgot to tell you to cover your ears.

Oh come on Pep, I want to watch John Boy on that pitch.
Do you copy and paste Eccles or write every match?

There was a story when he was first “ill” about a prem player doing the dirty on his other half, I found it coincidental then….
When he was first ill his partner was having their child and the baby was born whilst he was ill. So I do not think that was why Phil wasn't around. He was at home with his partner and children.

Do you copy and paste Eccles or write every match?
Write every match. I try to find out something about the opposition team and then work on that bit. Then the rest I just hope that I remember the correct words for the press and officials.

I'm being good tonight and not using any alternative swear words. I thought I'd be kind to them as they will have enough to put up with when we beat them. ;-) :-)

EDIT; copy and paste would be cheating and they might add it to the 115 charges!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.