Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I’m forced into silence! My sons not knowing it was CL final night when they booked the tickets 12months ago were at the Etihad tonight watching The Weekend! They’ve been led out of the stadium with AirPods on highest level & eyes closed to the car by their partners. Driven home under a blanket & are watching the whole bloody 97mins of torture as live!! Couldn’t write it! Can’t wait to celebrate with them in about 75mins!!
What time are Bob and Terry getting home then?

European Champions.

Treble winners.

The greatest team this country has ever seen.

My nerves are fucked.
Had to create a temporary account to send heartfelt congratulations to each and every one of you city fans , fantastic achievement and thoroughly deserved , always been amongst the very best of fans , no one could ever accuse you's of glory hunting , as a fan base you lot certainly done your time , loved going to main road even if it ended up with me getting chased down them ginnells , been a great week to be an hammer as well and loads of your lot were amongst the first to congragulate us on social media , never met a city fan I didn't find an affinity with , one the two nervy moments tonight but you always had the class , absolutely delighted for you all ⚒

We got there. It's been a long journey filled with joy and despair. Is this the same lifetime that we were 2-0 down against Gillingham? If Hollywood made a movie with this plot it would be ridiculed as fantasy.
Thanks, Pep, the Sheikh, the players, the fans and (most of) the posters on here.
BT said Rodri’s goal was the most important goal ever, but you and I and all the Blues that were there that day know that accolade belongs to Paul Dickov’s goal vs Gillingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.