Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Quite an emotional night. Like our first trophy in 35 years, our first title and now our first champions league, I remember my mates who died too young, were there in the bad times and two especially who never got to see what we've become. They wouldn't believe it and I can't quite myself. This is for you John Quinn, Dave Bergin, Chris Perkins and Billy Stewart.

Last edited:
This is for every fan that has been to any home or away game who has seen us at our lowest to celebrate us at our highest. Everyone remember where you were when we won the treble so that you can tell your future generations about this significant moment. I love this club and glad my family made me choose the right choice to support this unbelievable club. STATUE FOR EDDIE
Oldham at home 1999.
1-2.
That was awful.
But the sun shone....

I know i am not a Man City fan on this forum and that makes me an outsider, but just like there's being gracious in defeat (which i believe i have been), there is also being gracious in victory, which every other City fan on this forum has thankfully been, and that has made me positively impressed by most of you guys.

I came here after a loss with the sole purpose of congratulating you.

That's all fine mate - but not connected at all to my post which was observing that a bunch of your players spent more time rolling around trying to con the ref. If you're proud of that then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.