Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I know i am not a Man City fan on this forum and that makes me an outsider, but just like there's being gracious in defeat (which i believe i have been), there is also being gracious in victory, which every other City fan on this forum has thankfully been, and that has made me positively impressed by most of you guys.

I came here after a loss with the sole purpose of congratulating you.
Thanks and respect, your fans were brilliant!
I was lucky enough to share a 9 hour bus journey with your fans and must say top guys, everyone I spoke to. Hell one even offered me a cough sweet as we pulled into Sofia I was losing my voice.

The Champions League is the Zenith.

While winning the PL title is the most important, winning the CL is the most prestigious.

It took me nearly a decade, but I finally ‘got it’ in those games we went out against Liverpool and Tottenham. Before then I was quite vocal about my dislike of the tournament but I’ve realised that my dislike for UEFA shouldn’t cloud what that trophy means.

You don’t have to like UEFA to love the CL. It’s not about the governing body, it’s about this beauty:

View attachment 84020

Ive never felt like I did the other week about any game. When Gündoğa lifted that trophy, it felt like nothing else I’ve experienced.
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t like any footballing authority particularly but this is the pinnacle and we’ve finally made it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.