Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Feel so good for these lads. They played with so much pressure and with so many doubters wanting them to fail. They're humans and not robots and you know they felt it. To finally come through and see them in tears is so satisfying. As much as we are fans, these guys put their lives into this moment and they finally get paid off.

They played better had better clear cut chances didn't allow us to play but we scored and won. This is sport. We deserved this based on our entire campaign.

I don't think they played better or that they had better chances, on the contrary. Maybe in the last minutes yeah they had some good chances indeed but 1 was offside anyway I think so it wouldn't count.

Anyway who cares?

We've won the f*ckin treble! Christ, that was a hard watch. The shit we"ve had to endure from the haters.. I feel for all the players. As tough as it is for us, imagine if the pressure they are under. Great performance despite not at our most fluid. I think Inter had a lot to do with that, really tough to play football against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.