Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Honestly awful night but the best too I'm drunk I'm crying glad to be alive ,fergue saw it so makes it better ,honestly it will never get this anxious again its done city are best side in the world, ps inter were good but city won ,I love every man city go rub it in celebrate it !

Manchester City......champions of Europe!! Wow thats a sentence I never thought I'd say when I was growing up! Incredible moment.
What a privilege to be alive to witness this. We are so so lucky. Thank u thank u thank u MCFC.

We congratulate the fans of Manchester City for winning the European Champions League title in an exceptional season.. An achievement that represents the club's continuation in consolidating its position at the top of the international clubs.. We commend the efforts of all those who contributed to achieving this achievement from the board of directors and the technical staff led by Guardiola and the administrative staff, players and loyal fans

The WiFi in the stadium must be better than at the Etihad for him to have tweeted that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.