Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I think we should all give a fair bit of credit to Inter. I know there was some shithousery but nothing malicious.

They were fucking excellent and we had to go to the well to get past them.

Lautaro Martínez was excellent I thought. As was their Keeper.

We played the positive football (apart from the last 10 minutes) and deserved the win but their press for the first 70 minutes was magnificent.

As I said in the matchday thread several times, this was an elite game of football. Probably the highest level tactical game I’ve ever seen in my life.

Inter were brilliant and well deserving of being in the final. In the end our quality just pipped them.

Incredibly stressful as a blue but I’m sure lots of neutrals were absolutely gripped by that match.

A game well deserving of the prestige.

Most disgusting game to watch as a city fan. Fucking buzzing we won but fuck me Inter played absolutely brilliant. Full credit to Inzaghi and co for tonight. We were off it for 50/60 mins but got the goal that mattered and could've scored more after.

Well I think it can never get better than this... We may win the treble a dozen times but we can only win it the first time once, and this is it. Everything else will just be a copy... however we do have the Super Cup ahead and of course the new season will no doubt bring new triumphs!
and the club world cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.