Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Shss I heard your a f**King ****hole
Haaland will get instructions by Pg & coaching staff where he needs to improve his game for the benefit of his game &the club . No rest , he will have to improve his all round game to keep Pg happy ,insane but true.

I’m forced into silence! My sons not knowing it was CL final night when they booked the tickets 12months ago were at the Etihad tonight watching The Weekend! They’ve been led out of the stadium with AirPods on highest level & eyes closed to the car by their partners. Driven home under a blanket & are watching the whole bloody 97mins of torture as live!! Couldn’t write it! Can’t wait to celebrate with them in about 75mins!!

So we’re in 7 (SEVEN) competitions next season!

- Community Shield v Arsenal

- UEFA Super Cup v Sevilla

- FIFA Club World Cup with the winner of the Copa Libertadores (played in November), Urawa Red Diamonds (winner of AFC Champions League), either Al Ahly or Wydad FC (African Champions League Final 2nd leg is tomorrow, Al Ahly 2-1 up), Club Leon (CONCACAF Champions League winners), Auckland City (OFC Champions League winners) and Al-Ittihad (who Benzema has signed for, as Saudi Arabia is hosting it, so their league winner plays in it)

- Premier League

- Champions League

- FA Cup

- Carabao Cup

I’m forced into silence! My sons not knowing it was CL final night when they booked the tickets 12months sgo were at the Etihad tonight watching The Weekend! They’ve been led out of the stadium with AirPods on highest level & eyes closed to the car by their partners. Driven home under a blanket & are watching the whole bloody 97mins of torture as live!! Couldn’t write it! Can’t wait to celebrate with them in about 75mins!!
I can't believe they managed to avoid any updates, amazing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.