Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Inzaghi's tactics certainly stifled City's possession game but Inter didn't look like they had a plan when they got the ball, only after Rodri's goal did they start creating chances from desperate crosses so I wouldn't call it a tactical masterclass but it was definitely a great effort.
Thank you for your congratulations as it must be hard for you right now, good luck next year.
In my opinion he outsmarted Guardiola, considering the difference in quality of players, and the much more little budget he had available. But to everyone their opinion and we can agree to disagree.
The win in the final was deserved through the quality of your players more than from tactics.

Simply incredible and simply exhausting, that was the hardest 95 minutes I have ever known

That was worth me personally waiting 39 years for……..Hopefully the first of many for the best team ever. GET IN CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.