Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Lol mate I'm not here to fight either, just talking about the game.

Yes I remember that chance which was because of a mix up between Ederson and Akanji, that was it really and with players like Barella, Brozovic, and Martinez I think they should've done better with the ball, Barella in particular was a bit disappointing.
They missed chances to equalise when we were all over the place but we should have been 2-0 up at that stage.
Fabulous turn from Phil but should have put his laces through the shot.

The whole team looked shot. We were making mistakes all over the place, but so we’re they when they did get forward.

Emotional as fuck. We’ve completed football. I’ve seen my club win the lot I’m lost for words. Feel like I need a break don’t even wanna think about next season. Just wanna bottle this up forever
I'm just going to enjoy it now, no more anxiety, no more stress, no more worry. We have done something that never had been done or will be repeated in English football.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.