Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

For all you aircraft spotters out there,I’ve noticed the the Etihad Manchester City livery plane has landed in Turkey and due to fly to Manchester later today,I wonder why as Etihad airlines don’t normally fly from Turkey due in at 16.40 arriving at terminal 2,
Per Flightradar 24, A6 BND is due to leave IST at 14:26, landing at MAN 16:40.
Damn, I'm under the flight path for 23L, and they're using 05L atm.
;-(

The mantra seems to be that we didn't play well - that we got lucky on the night - such statements are rubbish. Inter played well - they went man to man all over the park, they closed down quickly, disrupted our passing lines and most of all blitzed Rodri. To counter that we had to play well - sometimes not as fluently as we have done on other occasions - but that was down to Inter and the way they played - not City playing badly. We coped with it, we still created chances - and in the end we scored with a classic City goal - probing the defensive lines - pulling them left, coming out again when the gaps closed and then switching into the spaces that had been created on the right to make room for Rodri to come storming in. After that we were always going to have to hold tight - Inter were going to come at us and everyone was going to have to defend - they did brilliantly - Ok a bit scarily at times, and if Phil could have put that chance away it would have been a bit more comfortable - but these are the two best teams in Europe at this point in this season - it was never going to be easy - and you don't overcome a team like Inter whilst playing badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.