Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

294m pounds as prize money alone for this season.

investigate that.
In a rare tribute to the host nation UEFA have decided City will receive 294 million Turkish Lira rather than 294 million pounds.

Talking of money, how many other Blues forgot the "No coins" rule and had to hand over loads of change to stewards at the ground?

Hello everyone,

I have a question that I hope won't offend anyone, and if it does, I'm ready to remove it. I'm curious about something: Why did the City handle use the KTBFFH chants instead of our own CTID? On this auspicious occasion, shouldn't we be celebrating and embracing our own chants that hold special meaning to us? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you all.
Link for reference:-

Never, in my wildest dreams……standing on the old Kippax watching Roy Cheetham…..Jeez, we were bad.
I think Roy Cheetham was just before my time.Just caught Bobby Kennedy and Cliff Sear. Then, the man who would be King arrived.............
Think I'll go and buy a packet of Wagon Wheels to celebrate!

I must have watched the game I don't know how many times again, Anytime I watch it I always look for details in the build up to the goal, The ball from Grealish to Gundogan in all fairness was a pretty poor ball but Gundogan made something out of nothing he kept the ball alive and got in ahead of Darmian to keep possession and release the ball to Foden. Fabulous from Ilkay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.