Inter VS Spuds

course I'm watching the match I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment so I'm curious what other fans think of us! so sod off I can watch the game and type during intervals

Re: iNTER VS TOTTENHAM

cityboy1 said:
LoveCity said:
Bale is amazing, a definite to move to a bigger or richer club end of season.

ur talking about us right

Only if we changed our system a bit and deployed him where Milner is playing now. But I expect Balotelli to be out left a lot.

Wreckless Alec said:

Well, if you want educated football opinion where else are you going to go ?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10423</a>

Spurs fan in peace said:
course I'm watching the match I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment so I'm curious what other fans think of us! so sod off I can watch the game and type during intervals

well shut up then

mcfcliam said:
nikusha said:
go fu** yourself man

we just can't beat them : \\

and thats shame

You said 'Mancini out' in the Blackpool matchday thread.

WUM

and what did i say wrong?

we were lucky to win

thanks to the referee

with this kind of squad

we must beat likes of blackpool and blackburn easily

dannybcity said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

Rubbish, you can't be watching the match properly whilst reading and typing.

so you've never contributed to a "matchday thread then" fuck off besides the games lost If we were winning 2-1 I wouldnt be on here

LoveCity said:
cityboy1 said:
ur talking about us right

Only if we changed our system a bit and deployed him where Milner is playing now. But I expect Balotelli to be out left a lot.

id rather play ballotelli than bale

nikusha said:
mcfcliam said:
You said 'Mancini out' in the Blackpool matchday thread.

WUM

and what did i say wrong?

we were lucky to win

thanks to the referee

with this kind of squad

we must beat likes of blackpool and blackburn easily

arrrrr, if only football was so predictable, our local turf accountant wouldnt have a pot to piss in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.