Inter VS Spuds

Well then. That was.....

Typical Spurs.

I've never felt like laughing so much and so delirious having just watched my team lose!

you lot slag harry off (which might have more to do with hating him than Spurs in general) when he said we're 2 players off being at top team, we need a cb and to stop moving the 2 cb's around and a TOP striker

oh and to get rid of Hutton

Could ITV be anymore biased? "Three nil to Bale". If it was us and Johnson did it, "City taught a lesson by the big boys".

lets give spurs credit here. to pull 3 goals back with 10 men in the second half is incredible. well played.

Considering Spurs were down to 10 men for 80 minutes, had to replace Modric after 10 minutes too. Also without Van Der Vaart, King, Corluka, Dawson and Defoe it was a pretty good result in the end. I'm sure if Spurs had a full strength team they could have given Inter a few more problems.

The defence let Spurs down bad tonight.

mano-obe said:
Considering Spurs were down to 10 men for 80 minutes, had to replace Modric after 10 minutes too. Also without Van Der Vaart, King, Corluka, Dawson and Defoe it was a pretty good result in the end. I'm sure if Spurs had a full strength team they could have given Inter a few more problems.

considering it wasnt a knok-out game Inter on the 4-0 have start to think at the next league game

if it was a knok-out game today the result may had been a double figures one

davymcfc said:
lets give spurs credit here. to pull 3 goals back with 10 men in the second half is incredible. well played.

Not as good as coming back from 3-0 down with 10 men in the second half to win 4-3 though eh?

Mancio said:
mano-obe said:

considering it wasnt a knok-out game Inter on the 4-0 have start to think at the next league game

if it was a knok-out game today the result may had been a double figures one
that's ridiculous! at least we'd give credit where it's due, we got beat tonight and we're not jumping through hoops on the Spurs forum I post on "Spursforum.co.uk"

the inter players are professionals why cant you admit we cause them some problems while we had ten men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.