Inter VS Spuds

Spurs fan in peace said:
Mancio said:
considering it wasnt a knok-out game Inter on the 4-0 have start to think at the next league game

if it was a knok-out game today the result may had been a double figures one
that's ridiculous! at least we'd give credit where it's due, we got beat tonight and we're not jumping through hoops on the Spurs forum I post on "Spursforum.co.uk"

the inter players are professionals why cant you admit we cause them some problems while we had ten men

have you got selective eyesight. some are saying how well spurs did to come back, and some would slag you of if you beat real madrids first eleven 30-0.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Mancio said:
considering it wasnt a knok-out game Inter on the 4-0 have start to think at the next league game

if it was a knok-out game today the result may had been a double figures one
that's ridiculous! at least we'd give credit where it's due, we got beat tonight and we're not jumping through hoops on the Spurs forum I post on "Spursforum.co.uk"

the inter players are professionals why cant you admit we cause them some problems while we had ten men

just becouse it isnt true , and i think you understand it very well.

Norb said:
davymcfc said:
lets give spurs credit here. to pull 3 goals back with 10 men in the second half is incredible. well played.

Not as good as coming back from 3-0 down with 10 men in the second half to win 4-3 though eh?
you have a point.

davymcfc said:
Norb said:
Not as good as coming back from 3-0 down with 10 men in the second half to win 4-3 though eh?
you have a point.

But not much of a point.

We did that against Spurs. They have done it away at Inter Milan, Eto'o and all.

Pretty incredible if you ask me. 1-0 home win and they win on aggregate.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Spurs as much as the next City fan, but fair play to them for that come back.

davymcfc said:
lets give spurs credit here. to pull 3 goals back with 10 men in the second half is incredible. well played.

Yep, showed a lot of heart & Bale is an outstanding talent.
Hopefully we can look forward to games against the likes of Inter next season, rather than the Europa league.

Chippy_boy said:
We did that against Spurs. They have done it away at Inter Milan, Eto'o and all.

Pretty incredible if you ask me. 1-0 home win and they win on aggregate.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Spurs as much as the next City fan, but fair play to them for that come back.

However, cynical Rafa had them switch off and preserve energy. Their workrate in that second half would, under normal circumstances, be disgraceful. Minimum effort. They invited trouble and Spurs had the one player to cause it.

Norb said:
davymcfc said:

Bastard. lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.