Inter want Kolarov

kenzie115 said:
Gets way too much criticism on here, I consider him the perfect full back for when we're playing teams who have little interest in attacking, which nowadays is about half the time, and he's never complained about rotation, so I wouldn't sell him.
I like how you think.

Kolarov is staying. Why wouldn't he?

jp1992 said:
I'd love to see him start left wing tomorrow

No,no and no.

Mancini's unnecessary rotation tactics are partly responsible for our lack of consistency - he needs to leave well alone,especially given he'd be replacing with an inferior.

Best eleven always,that doesn't include Kolarov.

prairiemoon said:
kenzie115 said:
Gets way too much criticism on here, I consider him the perfect full back for when we're playing teams who have little interest in attacking, which nowadays is about half the time, and he's never complained about rotation, so I wouldn't sell him.
I like how you think.

Kolarov is staying. Why wouldn't he?
This.

Don't get me wrong I like kolarov, but how has he managed to attract interest from barca purely because he has a good left foot on him. It just shows how poor the standard of fullbacks is atm

Re: Inter want Kolorov

LoveCity said:
Some Spanish reports say Barca are in advanced negotiations with us for him, LOL. The more serious ones say they are interested in him as an alternative to Alba as they're interested in more physical full-backs to compliment their skillful attacking ones.

I actually think he would be a great signing for Barca. His attacking threat would give players like Messi and Pedro even more space.

Re: Inter want Kolorov

ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:
Some Spanish reports say Barca are in advanced negotiations with us for him, LOL. The more serious ones say they are interested in him as an alternative to Alba as they're interested in more physical full-backs to compliment their skillful attacking ones.

I actually think he would be a great signing for Barca. His attacking threat would give players like Messi and Pedro even more space.

Agree with this. He's the left sided version of Dani Alves.

HollinwoodBlue said:
ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:

Agree with this. He's the left sided version of Dani Alves.

besides the fact hes slow and cant actually beat a man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.