Inter want Kolarov

Am I the only one who thinks he's good? Some of the criticism he gets on here is way over the top. I would rather he stayed.

I'm sure Branca was misinterpreted, surely he said they were interested in a good left back.

Re: Inter want Kolorov

HollinwoodBlue said:
ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:
Some Spanish reports say Barca are in advanced negotiations with us for him, LOL. The more serious ones say they are interested in him as an alternative to Alba as they're interested in more physical full-backs to compliment their skillful attacking ones.

I actually think he would be a great signing for Barca. His attacking threat would give players like Messi and Pedro even more space.

Agree with this. He's the left sided version of Dani Alves.

Hahahahahaha !!!!

HollinwoodBlue said:
ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:
Some Spanish reports say Barca are in advanced negotiations with us for him, LOL. The more serious ones say they are interested in him as an alternative to Alba as they're interested in more physical full-backs to compliment their skillful attacking ones.

I actually think he would be a great signing for Barca. His attacking threat would give players like Messi and Pedro even more space.

pmsl you must be joking

greasedupdeafguy said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
ForzaMancini said:

pmsl you must be joking

Granted, he's not as good as Dani Alves but I do believe he could do a similar job for Barca from the left. As has been pointed out he isn't the best defender but then how good is Dani Alves at defending? You never see Barca under pressure for 10-15 minute periods in a game where they're having to do a lot of defending from crosses and corners, etc.

Dani Alves is mainly used to provide width and I think Kolarov could do the same.

HollinwoodBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
pmsl you must be joking

Granted, he's not as good as Dani Alves but I do believe he could do a similar job for Barca from the left. As has been pointed out he isn't the best defender but then how good is Dani Alves at defending? You never see Barca under pressure for 10-15 minute periods in a game where they're having to do a lot of defending from crosses and corners, etc.

Dani Alves is mainly used to provide width and I think Kolarov could do the same.

Alves is faster, a better man marker and open field tackler. They do operate a similar style, but thats where the comparison ends. Dani Alves gets himself into great attacking areas that only Richards and Zab do for us to any extent.

alky313 said:
HollinwoodBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
pmsl you must be joking

Alves is faster, a better man marker and open field tackler. They do operate a similar style, but thats where the comparison ends. Dani Alves gets himself into great attacking areas that only Richards and Zab do for us to any extent.

Agreed. I'm not trying to compare Alves and Kolarov because, as you say, there isn't much comparison in terms of ablility but I do maintain that Kolarov could offer something to Barca. He could probably offer more to Barca than most because of the lack of defending he would be doing.

I do believe that Kolarov does get into some good attacking areas but sometimes elects to shoot when he should pass and vice versa. Against Sporting in the second half I thought he was one of our best players and a lot of our attacks came from his side.

To do what Alves does must require onb of the strongest engines in world football. I wonder how much that guy run per match in average. And it's not jogging, usually sprints in either direction.

Both are offensive full backs, but just about there the comparison ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.