Interesting city related read

Surely we just bring him home now and back to the Academy. Loves the club and brilliant coach. Now becoming a great radio pundit for Radio Manc. My favourite quotes listening to him yesterday on Mourinho saying City got away with it Steve said "Got away with it ? Wayne Rooney could have got five yellow cards in one match and another for swearing at the ref. I'm personally delighted for all the United fans who had the chance to see De Bruyne and Silva play live and I woke up this Morning thinking the teams were equal again. I will go to bed tonight knowing they are not"

Surely we just bring him home now and back to the Academy. Loves the club and brilliant coach. Now becoming a great radio pundit for Radio Manc. My favourite quotes listening to him yesterday on Mourinho saying City got away with it Steve said "Got away with it ? Wayne Rooney could have got five yellow cards in one match and another for swearing at the ref. I'm personally delighted for all the United fans who had the chance to see De Bruyne and Silva play live and I woke up this Morning thinking the teams were equal again. I will go to bed tonight knowing they are not"
He's a good lad

Not to be a damp squib, but City is all about "if you are good enough" today. If he is good enough, then so be it. FWIW, my father knew Fred very well, as he and my Dad were old mates from their playing days together. Fred was ALWAYS a top man, so I'm sure his son is, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.