Interesting G Best on sky sports 1 now

talkativesprout said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Nice topic on a City forum this. Game was played at walking pace back then.

Oh, and

Would you like another stella Georgie Best?
Would you like another stella,
Cos you gone all fucking yella,
would you like another stella Georgie Best?

Darwin got it wrong i guess in your case.

Yeah, who would've thought Homo Sapiens would advance to Homo Superior. But here I am, living proof. Don't think he knew Homo Rag either though so he was def wrong in your case.

Damocles said:
TMQ's gonna have you for this.

I'm not one to pull the 'massive blue' card, God knows I rip the piss out of those turds on a daily basis. However, this just isn't on.

If people want to gush over 'Besty', 'Scholesy' or 'King Eric' then that's fine but I really can't sit back and let is happen. I couldn't live with myself.

Fuck it, just deleted a paragraph of my true feelings on 'Besty' as I'd hate to offend any of the numerous rag apologists we seem to have attracted.

Scholesy!

Next week on BM - 'Jim Leighton, what a straight legged non joke of a human being he was...'

Coming in 2012 - Actually, he wasn't a rapist, he was brilliant and loveable - A Clayton Blackmore musical for all the family.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
TMQ's gonna have you for this.

I'm not one to pull the 'massive blue' card, God knows I rip the piss out of those turds on a daily basis. However, this just isn't on.

If people want to gush over 'Besty', 'Scholesy' or 'King Eric' then that's fine but I really can't sit back and let is happen. I couldn't live with myself.

Fuck it, just deleted a paragraph of my true feelings on 'Besty' as I'd hate to offend any of the numerous rag apologists we seem to have attracted.

Scholesy!

Next week on BM - 'Jim Leighton, what a straight legged non joke of a human being he was...'

Coming in 2012 - Actually, he wasn't a rapist, he was brilliant and loveable - A Clayton Blackmore musical for all the family.

What dont you understand about forum titles ?

You have a city related one.
You have a transfer related one
you have a off topic one
Im posting in a GENERAL football related one.

Now pardon me for letting facts get in the way of your hatred and paranoia.

He played football (guess that qualifies as "general"
He is universally accepted as one of the most gifted footballers in the modern game (including by most of OUR greats granted its only an opinion held by others, but eh what do the likes of Book, Lee, buzzer know ?

He fucked off from united after a falling out with Tommy Doc (hardly call that playing for the honour of the badge as most of THEIR Players claim).

Now then, to the bones.

Your more than welcome to imply im a rag (standard answer to the fuckwits)

I took an interest in a player before my time, wanting to expand my knowledge seems a concept your unfamiliar with.

I am curious to know however, would you find it difficult if i'd of posted about a documentary regarding Pele, Zidane, Plattini, Mathews, Maradonna, Rummanigga ?

all very much respected for playing the game

I've got to agree with all those who say that Best lived in an easier era, played against rubbishly unfit opponents and defintely, definitely wouldn't make it in today's game.
Going slightly off topic now but while I'm at it...

.Larry Olivier wouldn't be a good actor in today's theatre. For one thing, he'd never manage those difficult 'furrowed brow' scenes that Hugh Grant makes look so easy.

.Bethoven, I bet he wouldn't manage one of those Casio synthesiser thingamajigs - probably set fire to the house whilst trying to bang out a tune.

.Isaac Newton, he'd be f**ked if you confronted him with Einstein's theories, you know. His head would just implode. Sums'd be too hard, you see - not like all us modern folk, who find it a complete piece of piss.

.That audrey Hepburn would be a minger compared to those Only Way Is Essex girls. Not got the class, you see - not to mention the vagazzle.

.Michaelangelo: sure the Sistine got a good paint job for it's time but what could he do with an electric spray gun and water-based paint? Sweet fanny adams I'll bet.

Jesus f**king wept.
I despair sometimes. I f**king, f**king despair...

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Oh, and

Would you like another stella,
Cos you gone all fucking yella,
would you like another stella Georgie Best?

Nice one!

Have a look at the pic of the guy in the top left of the screen you're reading now...just under where it says "Bluemoon"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.