interesting monday morning read

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
i see another Danny Mills senerio happening here with players we are now looking to buy on OVER inflated wages who in time may become surplus to requirement but who will then buy them off us and pay the same wages, we are going to paying them.
So will they just stay on books and be happy to pick up there money.

This possibility has been in my mind too, but if they play games and improve the win ratio, then I'll probably relax a bit and feel its money well spent.

Just wondering how much loss we'll take on outgoing players ?

This blogger (good blog btw) gets most of his information from this very forum.

Project said:
This blogger (good blog btw) gets most of his information from this very forum.

ha i wonder sometimes if a few of the papers don't do exactly the same thing (Ireland to Arse story for example). they don't have to have any journalistic standards when reporting rumors.

I'd also point out that the pound is so weak at the moment those values aren't as crazy as they seem. Still overpriced IMO but £42m now was £33m in Euros just a year ago.

I'd rather take a loss when off loading players who clearly are unfit to wear the shirt...get rid asap and cut the wage bill.
Bellamy would give 100% .....Lets hope the replacements come sooner than later.. This team will not perform to the standards required...they've had it too easy and believe that the work rate is acceptable simply because previous Managers have not stood up to them. I was not best please when Mark Hughes came but lets give him a chance to get rid of the dead wood and turn the club around.
If Dunne stays then he should NOT be Capt.

bluemoon32 said:
18 Million for a player who has had one decent season in his whole career ?
The worlds gone mad
8 seasons at Bayern Munich when they were one of the top teams in europe, plus a World Cup.

He had a lot of injuries at Bayern and there was a lot of competition up front so he struggled.

But Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. look at Podolski. He can't get a game for them, but scores regularly for Germany.

Are you supporting the right club? we are MCFC who have won nothing since 1976

Marvin said:
bluemoon32 said:
18 Million for a player who has had one decent season in his whole career ?
The worlds gone mad
8 seasons at Bayern ****** when they were one of the top teams in europe, plus a World Cup.

He had a lot of injuries at Bayern and there was a lot of competition up front so he struggled.

But Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. look at Podolski. He can't get a game for them, but scores regularly for Germany.

Are you supporting the right club? we are MCFC who have won nothing since 1976

He aint worth 18 Million & just being at a club but not being able to get a game doesn't make you decent.......just look at some of the shite over the years at OT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.