Interesting photographs.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Thought this could be an interesting thread, any subject.

Here's a picture of Frank Sinatra at home in Palm Beach.
I like the look of his HiFi and notice all those cigarette packets in the bowl.

Reactions: SJC
No way is that a 2 3/8" backset on that doorknob. It just looks wrong.

I can’t unsee that now!

When I first moved to the States, one of the things that used to throw me was that light switches are placed that bit lower on the wall than in the UK. I was always reaching for them as I came through a door and pawing the wall just above them. Now I’ve been here 20 years, I have the same issue in reverse when I go back to the UK.

Anyway, back to the picture; looks like Frank is relaxing in an Eames paired with a wonderful Frank Reenskaug Danish rocking chair. Good stuff.

67697339_10217112738224052_2204180407467900928_o.jpg

One I took whilst crossing the Gulf of Cadiz. "Ballistic dolphin".

I can’t unsee that now!

When I first moved to the States, one of the things that used to throw me was that light switches are placed that bit lower on the wall than in the UK. I was always reaching for them as I came through a door and pawing the wall just above them. Now I’ve been here 20 years, I have the same issue in reverse when I go back to the UK.

Anyway, back to the picture; looks like Frank is relaxing in an Eames paired with a wonderful Frank Reenskaug Danish rocking chair. Good stuff.
Looks like he was into his Buddhas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.