Interesting Political Discussions...

If we end up poor their business model collapses
The role of exports in economic growth is weaker than that of investment and consumption. Foreigners often overestimate the role of exports in the economy. This may be because the only way people can get to know China is through cheap goods. In fact, the massive infrastructure construction itself has driven economic growth.
And the "model" is changing. We'd prefer to sell some expensive goods to the world.

The role of exports in economic growth is weaker than that of investment and consumption. Foreigners often overestimate the role of exports in the economy. This may be because the only way people can get to know China is through cheap goods. In fact, the massive infrastructure construction itself has driven economic growth.
And the "model" is changing. We'd prefer to sell some expensive goods to the world.
Tbh mate, most of us are just into the tat off eBay. Don't know much about your infrastructure but I do have a mate who would be happy to quote for pointing and rendering the great wall, as even from space it's starting to look tatty. Do you know my mate ho lap from school?

Tbh mate, most of us are just into the tat off eBay. Don't know much about your infrastructure but I do have a mate who would be happy to quote for pointing and rendering the great wall, as even from space it's starting to look tatty. Do you know my mate ho lap from school?
what is "ho lap"? a school?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.