Interisti's Views on Defenders in Serie A

Few points for you Interisti.

The Cannavaro deal you touched on was around 10mil from what I remember plus the highly rated goalkeeper Fabian Carini.

Inter didn't "practically give away" Andrea Pirlo, you received close to 15mil, not bad for a player who you'd sent out on loan for 2 seasons and still he couldn't get into your team.

Dennis Bergkamp was constantly mocked in Italy and very poor. Quick look on Wiki and his record was 1 goal every 5 games. Some players don't adapt and again, you didn't give him away, you received around 8mil.

As for Goran Pandev, if memory serves you exchanged him for Dejan Stankovic who has been one of your best players for years. Stankovic > Pandev.

Marty said:

The Cannavaro deal you touched on was around 10mil from what I remember plus the highly rated goalkeeper Fabian Carini.

Inter didn't "practically give away" Andrea Pirlo, you received close to 15mil, not bad for a player who you'd sent out on loan for 2 seasons and still he couldn't get into your team.

Dennis Bergkamp was constantly mocked in Italy and very poor. Quick look on Wiki and his record was 1 goal every 5 games. Some players don't adapt and again, you didn't give him away, you received around 8mil.

As for Goran Pandev, if memory serves you exchanged him for Dejan Stankovic who has been one of your best players for years. Stankovic > Pandev.

this

it seem Interisti its not that great interist ;)

BlaBlaBla said:
bonucci has been good for 4 months, like the whole Bari team. He can't be judged, yet

And it's pretty typical for an 'Interista' to talk bad about his team. Some fans don't deserve to be Inter supporter.
funny that a phrase like came from 1 of the few (thx to god) Mancini-haters

@Marty: about the cannavaro deal, it was a classical move by moggi the cheater.

Marty said:

Mate Cannavaro to Juve was a straight swap there was no money involved in it and i remember Inter paid just 2 years before that 23 million for Parma to sign cannavaro and by giving Juve a world class defender like fabio in exchange of that uruguan keeper it wasn't a smart move. God knows where that goalkeeper is today.

Marty said:

Thats you're right in, we did recieve pretty decent money for the guy but still selling a very promising youth player wasn't a smart move if you'd ask me.

Marty said:

Bergkamp is pretty talented player the fact that he didn't score many goals doesn't mean he's poor the guy wasn't a target striker to begin with. He's more of a supporting striker. And he wasn't that bad when he was in Inter i remember some games for him but we didn't gave him enough chance in the club.

Marty said:
As for Goran Pandev, if memory serves you exchanged him for Dejan Stankovic who has been one of your best players for years. Stankovic > Pandev

Stankovic wasn't exchanged directley with Pandev thats something am 100% certain of. Stankovic was sold to inter one year before pandev joining Lazio . We've paid cash for Stankovic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.