International Matches | 10th - 16th Oct '24

theyll be saying the same with the latter games in the cl , when its dead rubbers in games 7 and 8 and no one is turning up they will be criticising fans for not turning up rather than the organisation for the extra games when people have less money.
so he meant the fans didn’t show up with that? the maksimir east stand was damaged in the big earthquake, it’s not safe to use it. i couldn’t go to this game but i was at the last game there and it was sold out.

so he meant the fans didn’t show up with that? the maksimir east stand was damaged in the big earthquake, it’s not safe to use it. i couldn’t go to this game but i was at the last game there and it was sold out.
tbh nobody could be blamed from any nation for not showing up to this.

Don’t they have other stadiums in Croatia?
we do but they like to play in different cities, not using maksimir would mean no games in zagreb at all.
the other zagreb “stadium” does not meet the requirements. they’re planning to rebuild the small one so dinamo/national team can use it during the rebuild of maksimir. if it happens at all, should’ve happened long time ago.

we do but they like to play in different cities, not using maksimir would mean no games in zagreb at all.
the other zagreb “stadium” does not meet the requirements. they’re planning to rebuild the small one so dinamo/national team can use it during the rebuild of maksimir. if it happens at all, should’ve happened long time ago.
Lovely country Croatia, I have visited several times. Stunning coastline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.