International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

I feel the same way. I think he's a very talented passer of the ball but he does it give it away too often and is almost too slow to play in there as well IMO. I fear Klopp is too wise of a manager to play him centrally versus us.

Apparently, he's starting as the attacking midfielder tonight. Laughable given Southgate's comments about not playing players in certain areas when they don't do it for their respective clubs.
Hmm. Perhaps I underestimated Southgate. Fair enough.

Let's hope all the lads come out of tonight injury-free.

Admittedly England winning all the time means we’ve qualified so understand that one - however may see a couple debuts including your boy Rico Lewis, Win tonight and we go Number 1 in the world rankings also. Good times.

No we don’t go to number one we might squeeze past Brazil into third .

who makes it all a big hoo-ha? As we saw Southgate uses him in a variety of attacking roles. so what's the problem.

but yes getting England to semi final WC ,Euros final and currently this year...

Played: 9
Won: 8
Drawn: 1
Lost: 0
For: 25
Against: 4

clearly he's clueless.
This team could play without a manager and be just as good. Tactics and substitutions are baffling and boring and waistcoat is uninspiring

News of a dodgy pitch. All city players who normally inexplicably find themselves on the bench, start. Delightful. This is the game you want the likes of captain Hendo to play.

Put kane in for Watkins and Bellingham for TAA and that's the midfield/attack that so obviously should be starting the euros, (and if bellingham is unavailable then any of 2 dozen better options than englands 5th choice right back in midfield) but we all know it won't be what happens.

Hope all thr city boys make it through unscathed and as many as possible are subbed as early as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.