International Matches | 21st - 27th March '24

I see Bernie and Dias have been released back to us and Rodders didn't play a minute tonight. Happy days. Dont mind Haaland playing so much, as long as he scores and gets some form going into the Arsenal game. Should take Odegaard out in training too.

That goal from Bobb was absolutely class. The lad is going to be special. The way he tied the defenders up then powered through to score was very Salah-esque.

I see Bernie and Dias have been released back to us and Rodders didn't play a minute tonight. Happy days. Dont mind Haaland playing so much, as long as he scores and gets some form going into the Arsenal game. Should take Odegaard out in training too.
just need our lads to pull out of the england game now like kane and saka

Is it just me, or has the quality of international football really dropped? I was just looking at the Brazil squad and it looks bang average by their standards, Vinicius Junior is the only real standout name. In the 90's and 00's they were the harlem global trotters of International football, full of world class players, now they're struggling in their WC qualifying group. The same goes for other teams, Italy, Holland, Spain, even Argentina are still relying on 36 year old Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.