internet tax ?????

bezer57

£6 broadband tax will be law 50p a month the govenment will push this through before the next general election , stephen timms treasury minister in charge of digital britan yesterday revealed he will introduch the law in the next finance bill : god cant they leave us alone we are goin to be taxed on air next !!!!!!

bezer57 said:
£6 broadband tax will be law 50p a month the govenment will push this through before the next general election , stephen timms treasury minister in charge of digital britan yesterday revealed he will introduch the law in the next finance bill : god cant they leave us alone we are goin to be taxed on air next !!!!!!

funny you should say that as I work for a company making personal air meters for the Government

Needs to be paid for somehow really. Once the networks are paid for by public we're back to old prices.

Hmmmmm.....I thought BT were a private company? How's that going to work? Wonder if their mates work high up in BT, brown envelopes exchanged etc.

Is this the tosh about folks on benefits getting free internet by those who already paying for it having to pay more to fund it.

And shouldn't this be in off topic

bezer57 said:

The sooner this Labour government gets fucked of the better. They've literally pissed away Billions on fuck all and have left the country in debt up to its fucking eye balls for generations to come.

bezer57 said:
sorry hello it must be so hard bein so PC and perfect !!

I couldn't care less mate, just didn't want to moaned at for asking a question about it as well.

hello said:
bezer57 said:
sorry hello it must be so hard bein so PC and perfect !!

I couldn't care less mate, just didn't want to moaned at for asking a question about it as well.

if u couldnt care less why ask the question just let the mods do it ??
they do a magnificent job :) bye the way !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.